Music inspector: Charlses experience

Charleses Experience
Charlses experience
Last week the singing inspector came to our school. His name is Mr.Raymond. He is very tall and has light blue eyes and blond blond hair. He is the scariest, meanest and most rude person I’ve ever met.


Last week Friday Mr.Raymond came to our singing class. He said to me “You come up here and sing a song in front of the whole class.” As soon as he said the word WHOLE CLASS I thought to myself oh no why pick me. He said “Come on  shorty I’m waiting.” “I don’t know any song.”I said. If you don’t sing now he said, I will make you sing two songs in front of the WHOLE CLASS.


I quickly thought of a song. So I began to sing. As soon as I said the first word he kicked me out of the class and boy was I happy about that.
30 minutes later we led off to our class. The next time Raymond came he didn’t dare to chose me to sing because of my bad voice. I was very happy about what he said about my voice. So I never had to sing again.


Comments

  1. Well done, Greg. You have planned your post into clear paragraphs. Your description of your experience flows easily and is amusing to read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero blogg