Poetry blog post

                                                                   Poetry
                        By Gregory De Vries


 Poetry is a small piece of writing that can rhyme or not. Poetry can sometimes be inspiring to different people. People write poetry to express their feelings. Or they are a poet and their job is to write poetry and that is what they do for a living. Our grade has not so long ago done an ILT on poetry. The activities we did was Terminology , Poetry writing , Blackout poetry , Analyzing poetry , Imagery and self reflection. 




My personal best was the poetry writing because I liked it allot and I liked my poem. My worst activity was analyzing poems because it was boring for me. My most challenging activity was the poetry slam because we had to work as a group and we had disagreements and it was hard to choose what our topic was going to be. I did not really want to perform in front of others because I was nervous and if one of us messed up it would look silly.





I did not really learn any new words or vocabulary. I learned about myself that if you do something you would get further and that you could hand all of the assignments in on time and you would not get in trouble.



                                                            This is my favorite poem
                                                Image result for fortnite poems



























                                                     
                                                    
                                                     



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music inspector: Charlses experience

Superhero blogg